Driving to Atlanta
For those of you in the local area who will be driving to the 2010 annual NCTA conference, these directions assume you're on I-75 heading north; if you're coming south on I-75, you'll need to adjust them accordingly. Atlanta is full of one way streets, so be careful!
- Take I-75 North into Atlanta
- From I-75N, take exit 248C (Freedom Parkway)
- Turn slightly LEFT to take the ramp toward International Boulevard
- Merge onto Fort Street, NE
- Make slight LEFT onto Andrew Young International Boulevard NE
- Turn RIGHT onto Piedmont Avenue NE
- Turn LEFT onto Baker Street NE
- Turn LEFT onto Courtland Street NE
- Hilton Atlanta, 255 Courtland Street NE is on the left
Flying Into Atlanta
For those of you making the trek to the 2010 annual NCTA conference via plane travel, there are basically three choices when it comes to getting from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport to the Hilton Atlanta, a trip of approximately 12 miles.
NOTE: There is no complimentary hotel shuttle from the airport to the downtown Hilton Atlanta.
- The first is by taxi. At this time, the cost is a flat $30 one way for the first person, and $2 for each additional person.
- The second is by MARTA, the local rapid rail system. There is a station within the airport located near Baggage Claim where you will board MARTA. Take the red/gold line heading north and get off at the Peachtree Center MARTA station; this stop is within a couple of blocks of the Hilton. The fee is $2.00 one way. The walk isn't bad if you're travelling light.
- The third is by airport shuttle, The Atlanta Link. NCTA conference attendees who make their round-trip reservations on-line through the Atlanta Link site will receive an additional $2 discount: $27 rather than the usual online fee of $29. The shuttles leave the airport about every 15 minutes from Ground Transportation outside DOOR W2, and additional shuttles will be on standby based on the number of reservations received. One way shuttle tickets are $16.50 each. See below for further details.
The Atlanta Link
To reserve your spot, click here.
For more information, visit www.theatlantalink.com. If you are having problems booking online, call (404) 524-3400, select Option 1 or 2 for assistance, and mention code NCTA.
For group bookings of 10 or more, contact group sales: (404) 524-3400 and select Option 2 for assistance.
From South Terminal (Red Terminal)
Exit to Ground Transportation using door W-2. Cross the street to our loading area. Look for the white vans with our (Red) The Atlanta Link logo. Our curb agent will be there to assist you.
From North Terminal (Blue Terminal)
Exit to Ground Transportation using door W-1, turn to the left, and walk to door W-2. Cross the street to our loading area. Look for the white vans with our (Red) The Atlanta Link logo. Our curb agent will be there to assist you.